Blog Archive

Credits

🍷 © all rights reserved

Hover Setting

slideup

자연을 사랑합니다

 


August 2021

December 2020

I just wanna say i love your blog so much, and to thank you for share here your beautiful photography. I love the form you catch the animals and the reflections you add sometimes on the posts. I feel your photography is full of spirituality, of soul, not only a simple frame... Is so rare as beautiful to find something like that, specially in nature photography. Seeing it brings me some kind of happiness. Hope you can keep doing and sharing it here. Have a good end of the year and a happy new one.

Your kind expression of gratitude means a great deal to me. It is pleasing to know that you find happiness and spiritual meaning through this art of nature that I am fortunate to witness. I plan to continue offering entries as the wintry Iowa weather allows. Thank you, and best wishes for a wonderful new year.

Dec 31, 2020

12 notes
#Thank you

October 2020

September 2020

August 2020

July 2020