Weekend Style: Spring Stripes and Jeans

The first day of Spring is less than 10 days away and I am wasting no time bringing out my white jeans and colorful blouses. While we may still be getting a "Wintery-mix" over the next few days, when I shot this look it definitely didn't feel that way. Spring and Summer are my 2 favorite seasons in general, but Spring is especially exciting for me in the fashion and styling realm. It gives me an excuse to show off my feminine style even more with floral prints, pastel shades, and light, flowy fabric. 

One of the brands that I think of first when pulling fashion inspiration for Spring is Alice & Olivia. Now, a little unknown fact about me is that Alice & Olivia is one of my top 5 favorite brands of all time. The reason why you wouldn't know this about me is because I literally can't afford anything in their collection *sigh*. Alice & Olivia embodies every feminine, high-fashion inclination I have in my body. I would wear ANYTHING in their collection at all times; but especially their Spring line. Honestly, looking through their New Arrivals right now makes my credit card just feel maxed-out. 

My point is, when Sam and I decided to wander into Historic Ellicott City a few weekends back for the shop closing of Bear Fox Babe, a specialty shopping landmark, I almost cried tears of happiness. Bear Fox Babe carries samples and overstock from showrooms in NYC and LA as well as some curated vintage. Sadly, I only discovered them via Instagram when I found out they were relocating to California (just my luck)! I hadn't realized that it was going to be a mad dash for the best items, but when we got to the shop, there were already other customers waiting outside for the doors to open. One look at Sam and we both knew, it was ON. Once we made our way inside, I lunged for the pink pieces and anything in my size and started layering them on top of Sam's arms (best fashion husband ever). I was the first one in the dressing room and tried on, no joke, probably 20 designer pieces. Pretty sure I was in stylist heaven. I found 2 pieces that I decided I couldn't live without: a Rachel Zoe skirt, and a For Love & Lemons dress. Both of which will be coming to the blog soon!

When I got to the front to pay, I saw this gorgeous Alice & Olivia striped blouse that someone had put back (no doubt it was someone whom had lost their mind). I saw that it was Alice & Olivia and immediately my wallet clenched up, but I asked the owner/boss babe, Macy, the price regardlessly. You guys. Because of her "moving day sale" and the tiniest, little pull on the top shoulder, it was like $22. Obviously I died and went to heaven and told her to shove it in my bag before someone else saw and told her she was crazy. 

I can tell you right now that this is going to be one of my most-loved pieces in my wardrobe this season. I can see it working for the office, casual weekends running errands, and even dressed up for date nights or events in the city. 

나는 이 Alice & Olivia 블루 스트라이프 블라우스와 흰색 스키니 진, Poppy & Stella (지역 볼티모어 인기 제품)의 브라운 스웨이드 에스파 드리유, 클래식 핑크 Kate Spade 지갑, Ray Ban의 라운드 선글라스 Nordstrom Rack의 스테이트먼트 귀걸이와 짝을 이루었 습니다 패션 팁: Nordstrom Rack은 선택의 폭이 넓고 다양하고 대부분의 제품이 20달러 미만이기 때문에 트렌디한 보석을 고르는 데 가장 적합합니다. 의상을 "완성"하기 위해 마지막 조각을 추가해야 하지만 큰 돈을 쓰고 싶지 않을 때 적합합니다. 

이 스트라이프 블라우스는 보기 드문 제품이고 온라인에서도 품절이 되었기 때문에 비슷한 스타일과 저렴한 듀프를 화이트 진, 샌들, 액세서리와 함께 포스팅 하단에 링크해 두었습니다! 

Jade Nikkole 사진:  웹사이트  /  페이스북  /  인스타그램

이 룩 쇼핑하기:

<
                                                 
>

자, 이제 알아야 할 사항이 있습니다. 당신은 전문(위탁, 빈티지, 샘플 판매) 쇼핑객입니까? 내 인스타그램 피드 의 마지막 사진에 댓글을 달고 가장 마음에 드는 사진 이나 새로 구매하고 싶은 사진을 알려주세요!

받은 편지함과 같은 사랑을 원하십니까? 특별 대우를 받으세요: 독점 콘텐츠, 내가 좋아하는 판매, 새로운 블로그 게시물, 소셜 미디어 등. 지금 이메일 목록에 가입하세요!

xo 안나 엘리자베스

댓글 (1)

최신 우선
시사 댓글 달기…
  

매우 사랑스럽다!