Blog Archive

Credits

🍷 © all rights reserved

Hover Setting

slideup

Breathtaking pictures of Ileana D’Cruz as she flaunts her beach body in a white bikini

 


Ileana D'Cruz is teasing fans with her new bikini pictures on social media. Dressed in a white bikini, Ileana was seen chilling in the blue water. Missing her beach vacation, the actress wrote, “There’s no better feeling than baking in the sun and then dunking yourself in the cool serene blue ocean ߌŠ#waterbaby #beachbum #islandgirlforlife #majormissing.” Blessed with a great personality, Ileana can easily give many actresses a run for their money. Ileana had made headlines after reports of her break-up with Andrew Kneebone went viral on the internet. Rumours were rife that they have called it quits. It was also being said that actress Ileana has deleted all the pictures she had with Andrew. Although Ileana has never spoken openly about her relationship with Andrew, her social media posts were enough to prove their romance. During an interview when Ileana was asked about her wedding, she said, "Apparently! I don't know what comment to make. Professionally, I am doing well. Personally also I am doing well. I am happy both ways. Thank you. I don't think there's any comment to be made. I have kept my personal life fairly private. I don't like to talk about it too much. But it's pretty much there for the world to see.” (All photos: Instagram)

 
Read More
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

 

최근 게시물 이전 게시물